Our National Mobile Catastrophe Unit Can Respond Anywhere!
Perfection Property Restoration’s state-of-the-art mobile catastrophe division is always equipped, prepared and ready to respond to large loss disasters in any corner of the United States at a moment’s notice. Hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, earthquakes, strong storm surges and wildfires can strike anywhere at any time – These catastrophic events can quickly cause extensive damage and leave property owners wondering what to do next. Our wide array of property restoration experience means that Perfection has mitigated, cleaned, restored and rebuilt properties of all sizes and types, from expansive commercial buildings and industrial facilities to residential homes. We have the equipment, personnel and expertise needed to mobilize quickly and in an organized manner to hit the road right away. We can have hundreds of technicians on-site to put your property or business back together fast. Our mobile catastrophe division is made up of some of our most experienced, highly trained and certified project managers and technicians, so customers can be confident when working with our capable team. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is one of our core company values and we stay on-site until the job is completed. By making ourselves available to customers’ questions and concerns on a 24/7 basis, we keep the lines of communication open so the property restoration process moves along quickly and efficiently, with no hold ups on our end.
Perfection Property Restoration helped many grateful homeowners and business owners rebuild their lives after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. In addition, we have responded immediately to large loss fires and floods throughout the United States – Including Tennessee, Indiana, Wisconsin, Iowa and beyond. With the ability to respond wherever disaster strikes, homeowners throughout the country can expect the same great services that all of our customers do for:
- Fire & Smoke Damage: We guarantee the removal of all fire remnants, including smoke, soot and odors, when using our specialized cleaning and deodorizing processes.
- Water & Mold Damage: Perfection follows all industry standards to aggressively mitigate and dry your property following a flood or other water damage. From emergency water extraction to the best industry equipment, most properties are back to pre-loss condition in under a week.
- Trauma & Crime Scene Clean-Up: With 24/7 immediate response, we can be on-site right away to assess the damage. We are fully trained and certified in all trauma, biohazard and crime scene cleaning and follow all federal OSHA standards and state regulations.
- Reconstruction: We write all of our detailed estimates using industry standard Xactimate, complete with computer-generated sketches and inspection photos. Our experienced reconstruction team can quickly and professionally repair all structural damage or completely rebuild your property.
- Contents Restoration: Our complete contents restoration services can save both property owners and their insurance companies time and money by professionally cleaning and restoring belongings such as electronics, clothing, documents, rugs and other important items.
- Emergency Board-Up: After fire, smoke, water or vandalism damage, it is essential to ensure that your property is properly secured. Perfection Property Restoration can be on-site immediately to complete emergency board-up services, install tarps or even temporary fencing.
- Wind/Hail Damage: Oftentimes, the exterior of a property takes the brunt of a storm or other uncontrollable elements. If a customer has hail or wind damage to shingles, siding, fencing, fascia, gutters or other exterior portions of the property, we will repair or replace the affected areas quickly and professionally.
- Additional Services: From carpet cleaning to air duct and vent cleaning, Perfection Property Restoration can ensure that your property has been thoroughly cleaned after any type of damage.
Contact us directly by filling out our service request form or calling us toll-free at 877-962-9644. Our mobile catastrophe unit is on stand-by and ready to travel anywhere in the United States. We look forward to working with you and helping property owners of all types put their lives back together.