Perfection Cleaning & Restoration is a leading water damage restoration company with the resources, experience, equipment and expertise to easily manage any size or type of water damage and restoration. We pride ourselves on our quick response times and can be on-site immediately within Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin on a 24/7 basis. We also have a mobile catastrophe unit that is equipped and ready to respond at a moment’s notice to any major disaster within the United States.
Whether you are in need of emergency water extraction or professional drying services, you can rely on Perfection Cleaning & Restoration. With more than twenty years of experience, we follow all industry standards and regulations to efficiently and professionally complete water damage restoration throughout the Midwest.
Fast, Efficient Drying
With our state-of-the-art restorative drying processes, approximately 85% of property owners are back to their pre-loss condition within 3 – 5 days. Every second counts when your property is devastated by water damage – If water extraction and water removal are not completed right away, damage can worsen over time and cause corrosion, warping and splitting of structure materials. Excessive lingering moisture can also lead to potential health hazards, such as poor indoor air quality and mold contamination.
Professional Water Damage Services
Perfection Cleaning & Restoration technicians are licensed, insured and bonded water damage restoration experts – our trained technicians work around the clock to dry your property and ensure that you can be back on-site within days, instead of weeks or months.
As a professional water damage restoration company, we offer the following when you have water damage in your home or business:
- 24/7 emergency response service; including immediate board-ups, tarps and temporary power
- High-tech restorative drying processes using the Applied Structural Drying and Vortex Drying systems
- Powerful, innovative equipment including truck-mounted extraction units, moisture monitoring equipment, desiccants, Phoenix LGR dehumidifiers, high velocity Vortex air movers, sanitizing agents, submersible, gas-powered pumps, specialized hardwood floor drying systems, commercial-grade antimicrobial products and germicides
- Contents inventory, packing and cleaning
- Carpet, duct and fine textile cleaning
- Complete reconstruction services including a prompt Xactimate estimate with sketch
Water Damage Restoration Company
To get in touch with Perfection Cleaning & Restoration today, call us at 877-962-9644. Our 24/7 emergency response means that our highly trained crews can be on-site right away to begin water extraction and other water damage and restoration services, all easily tailored around your unique needs. We back all of our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. No matter where you may be located or what water removal services you may need, you can count on us for an unmatched commitment to customer service and professionalism.
Expert Water Removal
When you need water damage and restoration services at your property, contact Perfection Cleaning & Restoration for an immediate response today. We are located in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin and service the entire Midwest, and respond nationally for large losses. Our primary service areas include the metropolitan areas of:
- Chicago: Whether you need emergency water extraction or drying, we have the equipment and experience that you need for a stress-free process from start to finish.
- DeKalb: Our twenty+ years of experience means that we can perform water damage restoration for properties of all sizes and types – whether you have a residential, commercial or industrial property.
- Dixon/Sterling/Rock Falls: If you have water damage in Dixon, Sterling, Rock Falls or any of the surrounding communities, contact Perfection for immediate assistance.
- Dundee/Elgin: With the Elgin and Dundee areas nearby, we have performed thousands of water damage and restoration services for our local neighbors.
- Freeport: Our water damage restoration company has become a well-known business throughout the Freeport area, thanks to our many years of professional experience.
- Galena: Whether you need water removal at your hotel or condominium or you’d like an estimate for mold remediation at your business, we can be on-site to assess the damage and begin work at your convenience.
- Joliet: Perfection Cleaning & Restoration has been serving Joliet and the rest of the South Chicago region for many years.
- Lake Geneva/Kenosha: When customers have water damage in Lake Geneva or water damage in Kenosha, property owners know that they can count on Perfection – We are proud to serve the Southern Wisconsin region too.
- Loves Park/Machesney Park: We aren’t just a Chicago water damage company – our top-quality water damage and restoration services have helped property owners throughout the Rockford corridor for many years.
- Madison: Our service area extends all the way to Wisconsin’s capital city, Madison. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured in both Illinois and Wisconsin.
- McHenry: Adverse weather can rip through the region quickly and without warning. If your basement floods and you need emergency water extraction, Perfection can both dry your property and, afterwards, rebuild all affected areas.
- Naperville: We are licensed and follow all industry guidelines for water damage restoration. We are always happy to meet you on-site and provide a formal estimate for all water damage work.
- Rockford: From hospitals to schools and residential properties, Perfection has quickly become a staple in the Rockford community since our inception more than twenty years ago.
- Schaumburg: No job is too large or too small for our water damage restoration company. Customers frequently contact us when they have water damage in Schaumburg for emergency water removal and beyond.
- Waukegan: From water removal to complete reconstruction, our insurance clients in Lake County frequently refer us for both emergency and non-emergency services throughout the area. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is second to none.