When in need of professional contents restoration services, look no further than Perfection Cleaning & Restoration. Our facilities are outfitted with the equipment, technology and resources necessary to perform detailed contents inventories, complete pack-outs and contents cleaning services.
We utilize several methods of contents cleaning including pressure washing, ultrasonic and immersion cleaning, desiccant dehumidification and highly specialized deodorization techniques. A commercial-grade dishwasher, several deodorizing and drying chambers and a rug and textile area are also on-site to ensure the complete clean of any size or type of item. We understand how important your belongings are and how devastating it is to see them damaged by fire, flood, mold, smoke or biohazard. We take pride in all of our restoration services and especially enjoy restoring important items for both homeowners and businesspeople. From electronics and art to antiques and documents, we can carefully pack it out and restore it all with ease and efficiency.
Contact us today by calling 877-962-9644 to discuss your contents cleaning needs. We are always available to discuss our processes, from our detailed contents inventory, pack-out procedures and photo log to our in-depth cleaning techniques. Our full suite of restoration services is available for property owners with any size or type of loss in the Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin area. All of our work is backed by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We look forward to working with you to get your property back to its pre-loss condition in a quick and stress-free manner.
When in need of damage restoration services, we are available on a 24/7 basis. Our service areas include:
- Chicago: Whether you need water restoration or fire restoration services, our state-of-the-art facilities are fully equipped and ready to clean a wide array of damaged items.
- DeKalb: We perform a full, detailed contents inventory accompanied by photos both before packing your belongings and bringing them to our facility as well as when unpacking them at your property after being cleaned.
- Dixon/Sterling/Rock Falls: When searching for the right electronics restoration services for your pricy items, it is essential to choose a company that knows what they’re doing. Soot from fires can contain corrosive acids and linger in and on your belongings. We use techniques and equipment that restore your electronics back to original condition.
- Dundee/Elgin: We will help you and your insurance company save time and money by restoring your belongings on-site in a quick and thorough manner.
- Freeport: With nearly twenty years of water restoration, fire restoration and contents cleaning experience, we have many systems in place to ensure your belongings remain organized while in our care.
- Galena: We manage damage restoration services for properties of all sizes and types – We have overseen the contents inventory and contents cleaning for residential, commercial and even industrial properties.
- Joliet: All cleaned belongings will be neatly placed in locked storage vaults until we can coordinate the delivery of your items. Both of our facilities are secured, climate-controlled and equipped with 24/7 alarm monitoring so customers can rest assured knowing that their belongings will be safe with us.
- Lake Geneva/Kenosha: Part of our wide array of fire restoration services includes thorough electronics cleaning to remove any soot or smoke damaging the interior of your television, stereo or laptop.
- Loves Park/Machesney Park: For nearly twenty years, Perfection Cleaning & Restoration has performed damage restoration services throughout the Rockford corridor, from Belvidere to South Beloit.
- Madison: We serve the entire Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin region, including Madison, with our full suite of restoration services.
- McHenry: Water can be just as damaging to certain items as smoke and fire – Our specialized techniques, as part of your water restoration services, prevent mold growth and further damage.
- Naperville: We use a high-pressure, aqueous process to remove any fire byproducts on the inside of your electronics. Deionized water, hospital-grade compressed nitrogen gas and a specially-designed drying oven ensure all equipment is thoroughly cleansed.
- Rockford: We have performed thousands of contents cleaning jobs in the Rockford area and count many property owners as loyal, repeat customers.
- Schaumburg: Whether you have a lot of items or just a few, our organized contents inventory and professional restoration services will have your cleaned belongings back to you as quickly as possible.
- Waukegan: Our history in Lake County goes back nearly all of our twenty years in business. From fire restoration to water restoration and beyond, we have served all of Waukegan’s damage restoration needs, including professional contents cleaning, with pride and efficiency.